F.A ( HUMANITIES & GENERAL SCIENCE )
FA Humanities & General Science is a Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) is affiliated with Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad.
Female students who have passed SSC/ O Level or equivalent with minimum 50% (2nd Division) marks are eligible for admission in FA Humanities.
- 03 recent passport size photgraphs (01 front attested, 02 back attested
- 02 attested photocopies of SSC,HSSC mark sheets
- 02 attested photocopies of character certificate
- In case of discontinueation in studies, Gap Certificate
- Category Form (In case of defense ward, duely signed from parents’ office)
- 01 attested photocopy of National Identity Card/ B form
- 01 attested photocopy of father’s National Identity Card
- Original and one photocopy of NOC/ Migration Certificate (if applicable)
AFFILIATION & COURSE DURATION
All HSSC programs of Fazaia College of Education including FA Humanities / General Science are affiliated Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad.
02 acedmic years.
|Urdu (Compulsory)||02 Papers||200 Marks|
|English(Compulsory)||02 Papers||200 Marks|
|Islamic Education/ Civics (For Non-Muslims)||01 Paper||50 Marks|
|Pakistan studies||01 Paper||50 Marks|
FA - GENERAL SCIENCE GROUP
|Economics/ Physics/ Statistics||02 Papers||200 Marks|
|Mathematics||02 Papers||200 Marks|
|Computer Science||02 Papers||200 Marks|
FA - HUMANITIES GROUP
|Education||02 Papers||200 Marks|
|Sociology||02 Papers||200 Marks|
|Library Science, Islamiat Elective||02 Papers||200 Marks|